CLEVELAND (AP) -- An imposing, 10-foot privacy fence has been erected around the home of a Cleveland rape and kidnapping suspect charged with holding three women captive for about a decade.
And the home of Ariel Castro, where the windows had been blocked off from the inside and doors double- and triple-padlocked, has been boarded up.
Patrols cars were still parked across the entrances to the block Monday to keep away drive-by onlookers.
The run-down house has become a two-story piece of evidence in the abduction and imprisonment case of the three women.
Councilman Brian Cummins says threats to burn down the house have been circulating on city streets.
And the home of Ariel Castro, where the windows had been blocked off from the inside and doors double- and triple-padlocked, has been boarded up.
Patrols cars were still parked across the entrances to the block Monday to keep away drive-by onlookers.
The run-down house has become a two-story piece of evidence in the abduction and imprisonment case of the three women.
Councilman Brian Cummins says threats to burn down the house have been circulating on city streets.